Blogitekstisuositus

Amygdala (Part 1 aka. The Beginning)

Jul 4, 2016

Three wheeled sunglasses (Part3)

We talk with Vanessa. I promise to pay our beers, she says that she is a grown ass woman, and pays her own beers. I apologize being patronizing bastard. Vanessa is a grown ass woman, who lets me buy beer to her. “Now you have to have sex whit me” I say. Its joke, I don’t want to have sex with Vanessa. A man asks us is it possible to have so much fun on Thursday. I don’t know what day it is. We talk about future, and past. She talks about Russia, I talk about Tom.

I want to buy new sunglasses, Vanessa says that buy round ones, and I buy them. Mirror surfaced, so I can stare at people without them noticing. Watch out for the secret hand signals, raised eyebrows. I call Sonja, she is in our regular place with Mirka. I’m secretly annoyed, my acquaintances get together without me.

Mirka says something about my earlier mental meltdown. I say fuck you. Every five minutes I ask is she fucking with me. Trying to make me flip out on purpose. Couple of times I ask from Sonja, does she notice how Mirka is trying on purpose to make me flip. Sonja says that Mirka is not trying to make me lose my mind. They have obviously agreed beforehand that Sonja will say so. I apologize from Mirka, and ask if could talk about something else rather than what has happened in the past four days.

We drink. It’s pouring rain. I say that I have a bottle of liquor at my flat. We're going to my apartment. Sonja sits on rear basket of my tricycle. Uphill, Sonja runs the last half a kilometers. Before I let them in I warn the girls, my apartment is a little abnormal.

We drink my booze, Mirka decide to go home. We continue our journey to the Sonja's parent’s summer residence. There should be two bottles of imported wine and cognac. Steep downhill, deep puddle, Sonja scream and laughs, she is soaking wet. We laugh in the rain. Sonja says that she hasn’t had this much fun in a long time. I have had, but I’m glad for her.

We talk about men, about fucking, about getting kids. I say that I was worried about her a little while ago. She promises not to get pregnant. Her sex life is boring, mine is not. The clock is six in the morning. The customers of nearby gas station stare us. I have my sunglasses on and Sonja is drunk as a skunk. I tell Sonja that I once had crush on her. She says that she also had crush on me. I was so quiet and mystical. I don’t believe her.

Sonja slips into my T-shirt. I promise that I don’t penetrate her when she sleeps. Sonja seems to be really concerned about the matter. I fall asleep next to her. I have no intentions to penetrate Sonja.

No comments:

Post a Comment